Registration for 2022-2023***8/11 Thursday 11am-6pm and 8/12 Friday 9am-4pm

Auction Items Needed!

Posted February 3, 2020

We are in need of auction items!

They can range from spa days to unique gift items to trips and experiences, for both adults and kids.   Do you have your own business that provides consumer products and services or does a corporate match donation?  Or perhaps you have a talent or skill for which you could donate your time? Ideas can include summer lawn maintenance, housekeeping, flower arrangements, event planning, babysitting – you name it!  This could also be a fabulous marketing opportunity to reach the local market surrounding Merrill. Our student body of 573 students is comprised of 69% feeder neighborhood families (Steele, Cory, University Park and Ellis) and the remaining 31% from other neighborhoods reaching into other markets.  This is your chance to support your local school, while also gaining recognition and goodwill for your business. Consider offering an item for auction or even an auction sponsorship today!