Welcome to Merrill Middle School!
The overall purpose of the Merrill Middle School PTSA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Merrill families support school functions via the PTSA throughout the year in the following ways:
- Provide and serve food and drink at school-sponsored socials in the fall and spring.
- Host teacher appreciation breakfasts in the fall and spring.
- Support teachers and staff at International Day, a once-a-year school-wide, school sponsored event celebrating diversity at Merrill.
- Manage the My School Anywhere online school directory.
- Organize Restaurant Night fundraisers at local restaurants.
- Help with providing volunteers for the school as needed.
- Assist teachers and staff at the Spring Fling, an event to welcome incoming families.
- Organize and host a Fall Festival community building event.
- Manage the Merrill Community Fund, a giving campaign to raise general funds for the school.
- Organize and host the “All In!” Merrill Fundraiser, an event to help raise general funds for the school in order to help provide all of our students with opportunities not otherwise funded.
Join the Merrill Middle School PTSA
The Merrill PTSA meets on the third Thursday of each month at 6:15pm. Meeting locations vary, so please check the school calendar online for the latest information.
PTSA Board for 2016 – 2017
President – Rebecca Wiggins
Vice President/Communications Coordinator – Emily Brouillette
Treasurer – Joe Welch
Secretary – Amy Homburger
For more information, please contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
PTSA Meeting Minutes 2015 – 2016
PTO Meeting Minutes 2014-2015