Merrill MS Directory Signup
Signup for the Merrill Online Directory Now!
The Merrill PTSA is responsible for putting together a school directory. The entire directory process will be paperless from data collection to making the directory available both on your computer as well as your smart phone.
Online Directory Benefits
- Allow parents and students to connect and stay in touch.
- Directory users will receive the weekly “Merrill Notice” to find out about school activities and events.
- Sign-up tool to schedule Volunteers for activities and events.
- Build the Merrill Community – find your friends!
- Reduces errors – because you enter your information yourself, you can be guaranteed that it’s what you want. You can always update your information anytime during the year.
If you are NEW to Merrill or have not been in the directory before, Sign up at MySchoolAnywhere
Existing online directory users will receive a CONFIRMATION email in early August to update your information for the current year. You can access the MySchoolAnywhere online directory here.
What’s so great about the online directory?
- It’s secure – your family will have a unique login and password and the directory can’t be lost or stolen.
- You can search by student’s first name, grade, teacher and family last name.
- You can create your own custom list of frequently called families.
- You can access the family directory from any internet connected device: your computer, smart phone, iPad, etc.
- Track your volunteer hours
Is it secure?
YES! All data is stored behind secure firewalls and can only be accessed by authorized users with a validated username and encrypted password. All data is viewed and passed using SSL encryption.
Please email MerrillDirectory@gmail.com